Sunday, April 5, 2009

Memories


Yeah it's sunday morning!! I'm eager to be up and off for a shower. Coz I wouldn't want to let them to wait for the "princess". What a great day to stick together with Pap, Ma and Sista!! ^^
Half way putting on a casual T and a pair rugged jeans, heard someone's mobile is ringing. Who could that be? (was thinking to myself) Got out of the room and went to mom's, saw her answering it and I knew that it's from one of her customer! Annoying customers!! Why can't they just bark off and give my mom some peace to chill out? I wonder why is it, customers are always right?? And so, mommie rushes off and left the 3 of us at home. Then, went and look for daddie and ask him: "Dad, are we still on??" Without replying, just some face expressions and some funny body movements......then, I knew.... :'(
But, for me and my sister, without thinking twice, without any hesitations, we went out ourselves! Planned to catch a movie before reaching 1U, but then eventually we decided not to watch. Is all because of the queue!! It's super-duperly insane!! Can't wait to get out of the crowd.
Moving on, we were just hanging around the shopping mall, walking up and down like nobody's bussiness, without any directions or motives knowing what we want to do next..."some sort of like 2 silly girls came crashing the mall....." haha.. While slacking around, came to this fast-food restaurant..."Carl's Jr."... we went went in, ordered, and sat down! *memories, start flashing through my mind*
Back in the 90's, on my 6th brithday, mom and dad threw me a birthday party...a huge one! It's not really that huge now, but for a 6year-old kiddie, it would be! hehe.. (where's it held at, you ask?) It's at Carl's Jr. haha! Yea, the party was incredibly awesome!! Invitations to all family members, friends of mom's and dad's were there too! Can't believe it, that party was a rockin' one!! ^^
Finally, the food is served. First bite on the chips, whoo!! I dropped it! Coz it's hot!! It burns my lips!! Oouuch~ =P On the second bite.....the taste of the french fries, was totally unbelievable!! Taste like it's never been change, same as what it's used to be! Honestly, it's true, not being bias... The recipe and the quality of Carl's, wow!! Reminds me alot. Yea, I've alot of chillhood memories. The good ones, the cool ones, the fantastic ones, the silly ones, the bad ones, the hurtful ones, the crazy ones...etc. whole lots of em'... hahaha... Will share em' all here if a chance is given. Allright, stop flashing all the flash lights in my head, got to seriously eat up or else I wouldn't want to leave this place. Lovely~
Time passes really fast, we were here sitting for almost 3hours, non-stop talking while munching our food...but then I guess it's time for us to leave as the seats are almost been heated up nicely by the 2of us... haha... Time to walk again, let the muscles move a bit and at the same time to get those food digest more quickly and easily.
While my legs are busy doing all the walkings, my mind was kept being busy with thoughts...was thinking of to head back to the past and feel the excitement once again. Plus, Princess here is turning 21 soon...Plans are all over my head, slowly setting up and it's ready to be thrown during the one and only, Princess's 21st birthday!! Hope I'll be able to bring back all the sweet memories that I have had before.



Well, that's how my day ends. Did lost of thinking!! haha... And some photos to share with all. Hope you guys did enjoy reading and I hope I'd helped to recall some of your favourite memories~
-little princess-

the Princess awaits~

yummy yummy~


chicken strips~



playing with ice-cubes~


Princess is here~



(ps. a surprise pic for Lucky Prince~) ^^

5 comments:

  1. Wow,urs 6th birthday sounds good for u. i never hav a birthday party b4, haha...
    Anyway, wish u will have a awesome!! 21st birthday party also. Mayb can invite me if u wan,haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant thk back my 6th bday was how.. ur memory storage was HUGE unable to compare wit mine.. hehe.. forger much
    anywhere, working life is like that.. customer alwaz come 1st.. now while u still studying.. enjoy it before out to working life..
    princess will surely get urs special 21st bday.. lots of love >.<

    ~bubble~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the glasses!! remember wat v promised ah. haha...im sure that will b very funny n happy. dont tell anyone about it. let it b the secret between u n me. haha..:)

    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete
  4. prince of happiness-my 6th birthday was a grand one..will never forget about it! ^^ and of course, i'll definately invite you over!! if you don't mind sharing, can treat that as your birthday party too!! I'll be glad to do that!

    bubble-I indeed have a huge storage for my childhood memories...in fact, those memories will keep coming back to me..like dreams...hehe..

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,U've got so many times of birthday party,Ur family really loves U,U are so lucky comparing to others haha,unlike me twice only,wif family when I was 1 year old and wif my crazy friends when I was 14 years old hahaha,only got a birhtday cake once in my life hahaha,and princess,I am sure Ur 21st birthday will be more exciting if I get an invitations to ur birthday party haha.

    ~Nelson Han~

    ReplyDelete