Saturday, April 4, 2009

To be with You


There goes another day, out at the junk yard, bunch of cats and dogs fighting just to get over the torn-out couch as their victory phase......
And that makes my day goes cheesy~feel like having pizza ^^ coz it reminds me of those days my family and I were so crazy over pizza!!! Pizza for lunch, pizza for dinner & pizza for every weekends..and guess what? coincidently, whenever we had pizza, the day's gloomy and it happens to rain too!! That's truely remarkable. Feels warm. The family love.....
So, feel the "cheese" in you now? What makes you feel cheesy? .....
Apart from having all the cheesy feelings, I felt...... being loved!! yea, being loved... No doubt, we need friends to cheer us up during the bad times. And I strongly agree with it! But at one point, friends had gone missing, like they have got themselves lost in the space, left me all alone here in this awful planet. (I thought) It really feels awful. How I feel was like during the earth hour? Yea, initially everyone switches off all currents to show the world that they'd cared about saving our planet and mother nature. But the hidden point was actually wanting to avoid seeing me. How awful it can be, if you were in my shoes?
But as you know, God is mighty. God is so powerful, that he over heard my toughts, prayers every night... He has given me alot, the love that I had from my family and friends is wonderful!! (Praise the Lord! He's one cool ass!!) haha.. Knowing that friends come and go easily, which I've been taught since the day I know what is the meaning of, FRIEND. To me, "once a friend, friends forever". It doesn't matter that how many contact numbers you have saved in the contact list of your cool mobile, or how many friends that you've added in Facebook, Friendster and in your MSN account. The thing that weigh the most and carries the word "FRIEND" is the sincerity in You! The most genuine trait, and the great personality that shines in them. And that's, having them to be called as friends!!

Message to all my beloved friends: I love you all so so so much!! Thanks to all who's been there for me when those days that I'm totally down to the drain...(haha) I appreciate it so much! So please, you guys....never, ever, turn off your lights!!! I'm afraid of the dark!!! =P



-little princess-

10 comments:

  1. Princess... during earth hour, u r not alone i think, u got ur sis wit u and sumore got a so lou chat with u over the phone and tat so lou is me, haha...even switch off all the lights, i will try find candle or torch light to find u, no ned to worry. Bear in mind, u r not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Happy Prince",u r always a soh lou...no doubt about it...hahaha...u always fantasize...haha..i noe dat,dont hav to tell..
    Princess, love ur article..great story..i like it,especially the pizza topic,love it!! woo..keep up the good work..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. little princess, remember that
    aS LoNg aS u kEEp LiViNg, g0Od tiMeS wiLL eVeNtUaLLy c0Me ..
    no matter wat things face, keep on goin and keep up ur beautiful smile..
    knowing u afraid of darkness, my light will never off for u and u wont be alone..

    ~bubble~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog, interesting and but im confused, why are there 2 persons writing the blog princess? How come u never introduce lucky prince, princess?

    ~christie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem Anonymous, u will know who is Lucky Princess soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont worry my little princess, Lucky Princess ==> "huge spotlight". and i will always at somewhere around of u. no one will trying 2 avoid seeing ur smiling face. actually the hidden point of the Earth Hour is to let u to realize my existence. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. bubble & Lucky Prince-thanks for being there for me!! having the both of you as my buddies, I'd been blessed. Love you both! muackz~

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  8. christie-thanks for viewing, big huggies for you!! about your question, yea this blog is own by me n the Lucky Prince. just have a little patience, upon waiting for Lucky Prince's appearance...Love you!!

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha,I totally agree wif u PIZZA GIRL,friends are everything,hey dun worried if there is no currents,dun be afraid of the dark knight coz I'm the MOON RIDER will alwayz be there and help U using moonlight and shines upon U,the only way for U to escape from the darkness !

    ~NELSON THE 'TIN CHAI'~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

    Another day has gone
    I'm still all alone
    How could this be
    You're not here with me
    You never said goodbye
    Someone tell me why
    Did you have to go
    And leave my world so cold

    Everyday I sit and ask myself
    How did love slip away
    Something whispers in my ear and says
    That you are not alone
    For I am here with you
    Though you're far away
    I am here to stay

    You are not alone
    I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    You're always in my heart
    You are not alone

    Alone, alone
    Why, alone

    Just the other night
    I thought I heard you cry
    Asking me to come
    And hold you in my arms
    I can hear your prayers
    Your burdens I will bear
    But first I need your hand
    Then forever can begin

    Everyday I sit and ask myself
    How did love slip away
    Something whispers in my ear and says
    That you are not alone
    For I am here with you
    Though you're far away
    I am here to stay

    For you are not alone
    And I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    You're always in my heart
    For you are not alone

    Whisper three words
    And I'll come runnin'
    And I, girl you know that I'll be there
    I'll be there

    You are not alone
    I am here with you
    Though you're far away
    I am here to stay

    For you are not alone
    I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    You're always in my heart

    For you are not alone
    (You are not alone)
    For I am here with you
    (I am here with you)
    Though you're far away
    (Though you're far away)
    (You and me)
    I am here to stay

    For you are not alone
    (You are always in my heart)
    For I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    You're always in my heart

    For you are not alone
    Not alone, oh
    (Alone)
    You are not alone
    You are not alone
    Say it again
    You are not alone
    You are not alone
    Not alone
    Not alone
    If you reach out for me, girl
    In the morning
    In the evening
    Not alone
    Not alone
    You and me
    Not alone, oh
    Together

    A Gift from Ur friend ~Nelson~

    ReplyDelete