Saturday, April 4, 2009

4th of April 2009, first post

last nite my sisters and i reached Singapore Changi airport on 12am. My cousin has been waiting 4 us at there more than 20 minutes.(that is wat he said, but im not really blive with it. haha....) i woke up on around 9am. took a shower, we walked to the nearest foodcourt together with cousins, hai liang and siew khin together with her cute children, Levonne and ah D. what can i say? Malaysia foods is the most delicious foods in the world.(that is my own opinion lah.. haha...) After the breakfast, we went to the nearest shopping centre, Jurong Point. we shopping at there until 5 something, but i bought nth...haiz...
we reached home at 6pm to take our dinner. after the dinner, my uncle bring us to visit my grandpa's brother.(i dont know how should i call him..haha....) when i saw my grandpa's brother, i found that he bcame thinner n thinner...pity him...when i look on his face, i refreshed back my memories about my beloved grandpa who passed away more than 15 years. my sisters told me that grandpa is a very fierce person. but in my memory, i jus remember that he is a very very very good grandpa. he nv scold o punish me, and he likes to buy me a candy on everyday. every morning, grandpa will bring me go 2 yumcha. sometimes i overslept, he will da bao 2 eggs and a bread 4 me. he loves me more than love my sisters, so sometimes my sisters will say that he very pin sam..haha....last few days, my mom told me that b4 my grandpa is dead, his last wish in his life is to c me go 2 school. once i heard it, my tears almost drop down from my eyes. Grandpa, i love u. hopes u can c me from ur peace place.
from,
Lucky Prince.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Prince!!! you're here!! finally... without you, this ain't a blog anymore.. so you better do your thing everyday k! everone's waiting!! hehe.. Love your grandpa too, reminds me of mine... you should be greatful...coz i've neva seen my gong gong before... but, I hope, he'll c me from his peace place too!

    ReplyDelete