Thursday, April 9, 2009

The "Cloud-Lime" Day

08.04.09
My schedule of the day starts.....


*3 alarm clocks woke me up accordingly....0445*
0455- Went to pack my stuff, getting ready to leave the house and off to nanny's.
0520- Done packing, waiting for daddie and sister in the living.
0545- Here comes daddie, scred him a lil', coz he wasn't expecting seeing the princess sitting on the couch so early on a wednesday morning. haha!
0600- Left the house, heading to my sister's school.
0640- Dropped her off in school, daddie's now sending me to my nanny's place.
0700- Arrived at nanny's, settled down all my stuff.
0730- Lying on the sofa like a Princess, waiting for my nanny to be ready to bring me out to the wet-market after so many years. (can't wait to see those uncle auntie at the pasar, i'm sure it'll be a surprise) ^^
0810- At the pasar, as expected. Uncles n aunties.....asked alot!! gave them real big SMILE~ smile til my jaw's numbed. haha..
*between 0810-0855, kept smiling and smiling, my nanny bought vegies, meats and breakfast..*
0900- Done marketing, and went back home. (nanny's place) Can't wait to head into the shower room!!!
0930- I'm all done, smells fantastic! so clean~ haha.. but I'm feeling restless already, can't wait to go out....can't wait to shop til I dropped! hahaha...
0950- Texted my "heng dai", and asked where's he....
0958- Here comes the reply, will be meeting up at the lrt station at 1045.
1020- Wanted to take my sweet time to reach to the lrt station, so I walked....all the way from section4 to wangsa maju lrt station. The weather's hot!!! :'(
1040- Finally, arrived! And my heng dai's not here yet. (heng dai upgraded to VIP) hahaha...
1059- Guess what? the VIP finally shows up! I'm glad that he didn't fly me an aeroplane~ haha... (actually VIP waited for the Princess somewhere else....hahahaha~)
1145- Princess and VIP awaits the KTM.
1200- Arrived Mid Valley,first off is to The Gardens.
1230- After few rounds of walking, headed in to this taiwanese cuisine....we started to order, order and order.....
*1240-1330.....still eating.........*
1340- We're still....EATING!!!! I've no idea exactly how long we took to finish our lunch. hahahaha....

This is very funny, we can't actually stuff a single bit of food into our stomach anymore....but yet, we still keep drinking and drinking the tea... pour and drink, pour and drink.... hahaha...til the both of us feel like vomiting on the spot!! then we stopped. hahaha...So I came to naming our orders "cloud-lime"....It reflects the two of us too!! We're kinda cloud-lime too..who ask us to order so much?? hahaha.. All thanks to the VIP loh!!!! lol~
Alright, stop mentioning about food now, feel like throwing out already~ let's talk about some shopping experience we had instead. haha... Went in to every single outlets in Mid Valley, looking for what we wanted to get.... Nobody knows what will happen, til the end of the day.... Guess what? we end up getting ourselves only an item!! CRAP~ Yea, just a piece of clothing for the Princess and a pair of slipper for.......... Lucky Prince!!! (yes, it's Lucky Prince!!!! ^^) hahahaha... Hey, don't ever look down on this pair of slipper. It's incredibly cool~ Trust me, it's a cool 1....I called it the Canggih 1!! hahaha...

So well, before the sunsets...we head home... no doubt, legs are soar......need some good massages... anyone, please?? haha.. Anyways, here's some photos that both of us took throughout the day....We're so CLOUD-LIME~ lol........

-little princess-



this is alot man!!


introducing "dai ciong bao sai ciong" haha...


Princess being forced to eat this "ciong"~


there, it's Lucky Prince everyone~ fooling around with the order list! haha..


Princess is playful too~

nice pic by the princess!!! hehehe...

Princess, yumcha~

the day ends with this pic~

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Little Princess. Even though my legs also feel very sour and pain, but I'm reali enjoy the happy and crazy journey. Haha....but next time pls control me when ordering the foods. I don't wan to eat until feel like wan to vomit again. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nono,thank u..don't thank me...
    wahahaha..of coz i will control, i wouldn't want it to happen again.. I suffer too!! hahaha...

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 comments from "SOMEONE" has been deleted. v appretiate ur support. but here is not a place for u 2 release ur temper. pls think twice b4 u post any comment here. n show me that u r a gentlemen.


    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Happens ??? Who is On fire ????

    ~Nelson~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Nelson, everything is settled and our blog will remain as usual. thanks 4 ur care.

    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya, thanks Nelson for your concern.. I'm glad that you cared... hugs for u~ and thank you once again.. muackz~

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete