Sunday, April 12, 2009

HappySunday

7.30am, my hp alarm wake me up. thought wan 2 give my princess a morning call to wake her up. unfortunately, my mobile service has been terminated in last few hours ago. SHIT!!! nv inform me earlier!! how???!! going 2 break my promise? no way....so i used my home line 2 make the calls.
First call, no one answer. but i like the caller ringtone!! haha..
i made the second call on 8am, yeah....i made it. Princess is wake up. but she keep saying :"5 more minutes pls...5 more minutes...i wan 2 sleep...."!! haha.....princess, u r PPG!!! but i think no one will understand wat is real meaning of PPG except u n me. haha....
After i done my mission, im jus sitting in living room. Read newspaper, n holding the TV remote control simply choose a channel to watch. haha...at this moment, i haven't brush my teeth n take bath!! haha....remember, dont talk with me at sunday morning...hahaha...
At afternoon, i haf nth 2 do bcoz Princess no time 2 entertain me 2day!! haha...so i jus surf net at home n play MSN with Fa Yiok Bou!! haha....in our 4 hours conversation, v talked alot of thing. n v made a deal here too!! but so sorry, that is a secret between Fa Yiok Bou n Prince. Even my Little Princess also dont know about it...haha...
7pm. wah....my sis cook alot of delicious foods here...2day is the first day i take dinner in this few days. bcoz of some reasons, this few days reali feel down n sad. hope everything will back 2 normal soon n i wan "OUR" mood back to continue our crazy story n do watever things that v like 2 do 2GETHER!!

Waiting 4 u.

^Lucky Prince^

No comments:

Post a Comment