Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Princess is back!

Hell ya! I’m back!! Woo~ it’s been a while since my last post here. Miss me, anyone? Hahaha.. Anyways, gotta apologize to all about me not writing lately. It’s all because of my laziness! Hahaha... nah, not lazy.. Princess won’t be lazy. Just that classes are all in scheduled, that’s why free time is getting lesser... plus, some matters bothered...need time to digest everything.. So yea, took a break, and here I am...back on track! So, did I miss out anything huh, Lucky Prince? Haha..

Gosh, I’ve so much to tell... where do I start from? Hmmm...let me see.. Well, I guess I should start from my 1st & 2nd week of going back to college...it was totally unbelievable...new students are in, 1 of the hot lects is teaching us..hahaha.... new study schedules, modules are getting tougher and tighter!! Wonder how and when is this gonna end for me??? ^^ But 1 thing for sure that I’m happy with...which is the juniors...we seniors can click kinda well with them though.. and this is what I enjoy the most being in class so far... hehehehe..
*interested in some pics? Haha.. there... check it out~
It's Melissa
JenniFUR~ haha...
Three of us~
Bryan's trying to act cool~
Everyone's looking so serious~ ^^

Alright, what’s next? Oh yah!! Princess just got back from Genting this afternoon.. haha.. A very very short short trip to Genting Highlands. Went up there just to watch George Lam’s concert!!!! Wahahaha.. stop laughing, not me... is my daddie n mommie... big fan of Lam Zhi Cheong! Haha... (shhh...softer, not too loud...) hahaha... sorry, i just can’t control my laughter! It’s crazy... all because of George Lam!!! Hahaha... But anyways, both of us (my sis & i) did catch some good times too!! And guess what? This is way out of my mind...without any plans, without contacting each other for quite some time, coincidently i met my long long long.......old buddy!! There, in the cinema... haha.. just right infront of my row!! Gosh! How cool is that? It’s insane!! Yea, I know... this gave both of us a shocked! How can it be so crazy?? Genting!! Wow!! Hard to believe...hahaha...
And so after the show, we sat down and chit-chat for hours...til all of us are fed up with talking + shivering under the cold cold air...we decided to warm ourselves up a lil’...by taking pics!! Hahaha....took lotsa crazy and silly pics, make us laugh like mad people at the hotel lobby...hahaha... all eyes are on us!! Man!! Way too crazy~
Wow, right after taking the last few shots of photo...we’re all tired and that’s where our crazy-chill out night ends...back to our room and snore all the way til this sunny morning.. hehe..
*crazy pics will be uploaded soon...
Princess' s here~
Super duper cold~


bestest buddy of all~

not enough sleep, panda eyes~ haha..
results of not sleeping at night...cuckoo~
Hahahaha..hope you guys enjoy reading my 1st “after so long” post.. Again, some pics to share with all... half way back to the city...went visit the orchid farm... it was lovely~
Casey...on the way to orchid farm~
Going down hill
the orchids

-little princess-

8 comments:

  1. kim...i dont haf the exam mood leh..pls come n scold me!!! i wan my exam mood come back!! i wan 2 study!!!

    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei...hwwz~ how can u b like dat? thought u adi prepared well for d exam? y now suddenly so down?? wat happen? tell me tell me.. wont scold u.. juz share ur probs wit me...

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  3. not down lah..jus dont haf the exam mood! jus now i still went 2 watch X Men leh!! haha...how dare!!! bcoz i felt very guilty, so finally im doing my revision now!! haha...i guess i need some tongkat ali 2nite!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look so sweet le, kimberly...hehe, so long didn't see your blog adi, now got new update adi, haha so pretty..o yea, i think i saw u in the ktm 1 day oo...with your boyfren ah? You 2 so sweet le....hehe...your boyfren quite tall right, wear specs...both of you sweet sweet le..


    ~christie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey christie~ thanks! *hugs* but mind if i ask? who r u? haha.. sound kinda mysterious to me though... anyways, thanks for reading.. love u!!

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, thanks for loving me & u are really smart indeed.... but u could guess who i am right if u're a smarty pants. For now, just leave as it is lu.....i'm ur NO.1 ulti-gigantic fan~

    ~christie~

    ReplyDelete
  7. u're most welcome~ wow!! im smart? not at all... if im smart,i wouldnt ask u dat question,"who r u" rite? haha... oo,juz leave as it is huh? which means u njoy being mysterious to me lah? haha.. ok...u hav ur rights anyway.. respect dat! thanks again,big hug for u~

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do miss princess, servant from below will alwaz support princes that is above.. since now ur new sem start, praying for u to be able to handle it well and do remember to have enuf sleep not like rushing 'assignment' ok? hehe
    hugs for u princess

    ~bubble~

    ReplyDelete