Thursday, April 9, 2009

Speechless!!

what makes a talkative become speechless?? sad? unhappy?? disappointed??? but y, y, y, y, y? coz 2day he found that his friend did something that he hate the most. It's something like.....betrayed?? erm...not reali. but i jus hates this kind of feeling. i dont mind 2 share something with u all. but pls bear in mind, everyone also have their secrets. haiz....biar lah...watever...it happened and i cant control it. it's all about "TRUST". "Trust", makes human being different with others. "Trust", makes our life happier. and "Trust", makes us blive with each other. so i trust u, pls dont let me down again. anything u feel curious about me? pls come 2 me, i will tell u watever u wan 2 know. lastly, thanks 4 everyone who comfort n support me. n i will continue to do watever i like. No one can stop me!! wahahaha......

^Lucky Prince^

1 comment:

  1. yes, I totally agree with you. Trust man!! what's the meaning of TRUST??!! right?
    But don't have to be mad, it'll soon be fine... ok Lucky Prince?

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete