Monday, April 6, 2009

Fruity Monday

Have you ever had monday blues? I bet everyone does have! In fact, the Princess herself, has got some of them too! hehe.. What will you do to get them transform into your favourite colour? If you'd have ask me, I'll definately choose to treat myself a lil' more sweeter! I love moving my mouth so much...(munch munch, and munch!!) haha.. But don't get me wrong, not every food that you're allow to feed the princess. Like seafood! Would love to have them, but....princess is terribly, deathly allergic to seafood!! So since I'm allergic to them, there'll be a big NO, recipe that's close to seafood in princess' menu. Plus, chilli... is also prohibited. No spicy food for the princess pls~ Okay, let's put those delicious seafood aside and the ever hottest chilli as well. Let's switch to the channel which suits her taste buds... ^^ So, here comes some lovely fruits that ever make me felt delighted after having them.. hahaha...
The princess loves fruits!! Will never live without having at least 1 type of fruits everyday! Strawberries (love em' so much), greenapple (really really sour ones.. hahaha!!), oranges (sweet ones), and lots more.....just name some of my favourite here. Oh, nearly left out "baby tomatoes". Yea, love those lil' baby tomatoes..they're so cute to chew on!! haha.. and so juicy...yummy yum~ =P
So I guess you guys were probably wondering, how come this princess can be so free, stay at home eat and eat and eat the entire day, and at the same time she blogs as well?? haha.. That's because princess' having her sem break now. There'll be one more week to go.....will rot at home if she doesn't find something to do. Blogging keeps my brain busy, won't stop working... and prevents me from suffering on alzheimer disorder. haha.. So, I choose to blog! There's so much you can do when you have a blog to get busy with. I enjoy doing it, it's so fun!!

In today's post, princess will share what she ate and not forgetting, taking photos is one of princess's hobby, and it'd becomes one of her habits! hehe.. It's not about being vain, it's all about the photos that princess wishes to share and to keep until the day when she's not around.

-little princess-


today's menu~



princess with an apple~

6 comments:

  1. Is me again!!haha...
    i think u like strawberry so much becos
    pink color representing strawberry?
    U like everyting with strawberry favor?
    cake? ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...i love fruits too. any types of fruits include DURIAN..haha....finally i found some difference between us. i haf no allergic to seafoods n i love it so so much!! haha...


    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince of Happiness-yes, you're correct! strawberry is like my bestfriend!! yea,strawberry cake, biscuits, etc. not all strawberry ice-cream I like, only McD's strawberry sundae~ ^^

    Lucky Prince-i love durian too!! D24!! hahaha.. no, i like seafood just that i canot eat only... =P

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fruit a day make a doctor away... mean princess wont give doctor to earn.. hehe.. super good health princess.. good!!
    u holding apple also red.. red pink red red pink... favor color n food.. sure enjoy it very very much... watermelon? rambutan? red apple? stawberry? all red d u like? hehe..

    ~bubble~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah,I like fruits too but I will never ever eat a baby tomatoes,they're juz a kid,pity them,huhuhuhuhu.I beg ur highness to let go of the baby tomatoes,they're innocence and one thing ! very sweet and sour fruits are not goods to be consumed so much,hope ur highness will consider it haha.but I still like to eat too hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Above anonymous By Nelson THE 'MAX' HAHA.

    ReplyDelete