Monday, April 6, 2009

bad day??

its monday morning, ringtone of my hp message woke me up. who could that be?? b4 i read the message, i thought is the message from Maxis(my "best friend" who always sms and ask me 2 clear the bill payment..). but surprise 2 c that message is send from one of my buddy. nv thought she will sms so early bcoz i thought she is a pig n like 2 sleep. ok....im wrong..haha...
12pm, reached sch on time!! bcoz of i haven't take breakfast, so my friends n i dabao meehon 2 eat in the lecture hall. it's bad rite? but rather than feel sorry 2 the lecturer, i also cant feel sorry to my stomach. i reali very hungry!! during the lecture time, the pakistanese lecturer suddenly announce that he will leave our uni after this semester!! why? bcoz of the survey form that submitted by us? so sorry 4 that. but v should feel happy bcoz v had save our junior from suffering the "pakislish". after the class, v went 2 the administrator office n looking 4 the Bar List. luckily i din't c my friends o my name appear in the list. haha...cheers 4 it!!! moving on, v attended the last lecture class 2day. in this lecture class, i nv listen 2 wat the lecturer teach. IT's toooo BAD....feel sorry 2 my parents who work very hard n earn money 4 me 2 study..in this lecture class, i keep talking nonsense with my friends. sometimes talk about the coming PC Fair lah. talk about buffet at Jogoya lah. n the worst thing is my friend gives me a suggestion 2 change my religion 2 ISLAM then go 2 chase our Perdana Menteri, Najib's youngest daughter who jus 18 year old. haha...but how can i betray my Little Princess leh??!!! no way!!!
came back from sch, reached home around 4.30pm. my hometown friend, pei pei came 2 my house!! my room is so messy!! how can let her come here?? but no choice, since SOMEONE dont wan come 2 help me clean up...:( but i wonder y suddenly pei pei will come here? i asked my housemate about it. n her answer reali surprising me!! My roommate. ah Kit date pei pei come 2 KL watch movie!! that's y she is here. Ah Kit reali too bad, watch movie also nv ask me go.. then in the end, i went 2 eat dinner 2gether with them. the food is not bad but half way v eating, it started 2 raining. haiz....so v cepat cepat finish the dinner n back home.

Cassandra, izzit my birthday is same with urs ah? haha...

^Lucky Prince^

6 comments:

  1. wow!! u seriously post ur IC here!!! hahahaha... it's true, same birthday as my sis's...hahahaha... holly crap! how can this be happening? can't believe it though... =P

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...unbelievable? means ur sis n Lucky Prince got fate loh...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!!! the exact same date!!!! wakao!!! hahaha...woo..dats great,Lucky Prince...hahaha...dat means u r a good person like me!!! wahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahaha...good person?! Erm..not dare to say. V should ask Little Princess about it. Guess she will gives us the answer..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes,both of u are the best!! very good person indeed... love the both of u so so so so much!!!

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Little Princess!! both of us love u too. no matter wat is happening now, v also will give u 100% support.

    ^Lucky Prince^

    ReplyDelete