Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Dedication

My love,
There´s only you in my life
The only thing that´s bright
My first love,
You´re every breath that I take
You´re every step I make
And I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever I´ll hold you close in my arms
I can´t resist your charms
And love
Oh, love
I´ll be a fool For you,
I´m sure
You know I don´t mind
Cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh I know I´ve found in you
My endless love
Oh, love I´ll be that fool For you,
I´m sure
You know I don´t mind
And, YES
You´ll be the only one´Cause
NO one can deny
This love I have inside
And I´ll give it all to you
My love
My endless love
-Endless Love-
I've witnessed the sweetest moment of all. Words can't describe it all, that's why this song it's specially dedicated from the Princess to the happy couple, Edward GohGoh & Elynn JieJie. Wish there'll be an "endless love within and finally...... Elynn JieJie has got her very own fairy-tale perfectly came true!! Happily Ever After~
*pics are up! check it, check it~ hehe...


Perfect Couple~
On Friday night.......
Princess is on her way~
Nice shot~
Lousiest DJs ever!! haha..

Tall tall guys~ ^^
Ling JieJie & her friends~
Ah Xian & Ah San~
On The actual wedding night..........


The Bride & The Bridegroom~


Darl in the car~
Yeah~ hehe..
Kimmy & Casey~
Darl & I~
the four of us~
Jun Hao~ nice guy...
Darl with 2 posing kiddies + 1 shy boy boy~ ^^

see, pose again~
Princess, Darl, Xian & San~ hahaha..


the night ends with this pic~
MUACKZ~

-little princess-

4 comments:

  1. Thx honey!!U did a good job!!
    nice post and pics...
    i like the lyric n the pic v took in wedding dinner...
    big n long kiss for u..
    Mmmuuaaccckk..

    Love
    Darl

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! wat a great nite!! hahaha... but i look stupid though..u're d princess, sis. you look brilliant! haha.. nvm, it paid off.. i saw sumbody there.. u noe wat i mean yea? hahaha... d hottest!! he's on fire!! wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe!
    Wanna ask... is that Cassie's boyfriend??? GAGAGAGAGAGAGA!! make sure she doesnt read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mayshing-yo maymay~ glad to c u here... thanks for viewing!! love you~ ^^
    err..her bf? of coz not!! don simply lah u maymay~ laugh til my stomachache hehe... lol~

    -little princess-

    ReplyDelete